Many major brokers and binary options brokers have gone bankrupt over the years:
|The list of major bankrupt brokers. Be aware about fraud activity.|
|GTOptions||S Broker AG & Co. KG|
Is there any chance of getting the money back?
A lot of brokers close in a year. They do not even try to work honestly. There is very little information about them on the Web, because they disappear almost as soon as they appear. And it is very hard to trace them for an individual person.
If you want to try your hand at trading and are willing to risk your money without the possibility of getting it back, stick to the elementary rules before registering:
- Always check information about a potential binary options broker. The same AMF periodically updates the lists of scam platforms. The main thing is that the source of information is a state regulatory organization.
- Start with a minimum deposit.
- Never follow investment advice. Do not use a trust management service.
- Do not accept bonuses. If they try to impose them, demand withdrawal. If they refuse, ask your bank to cancel the transaction.
- Always work only with those who sign a service contract. This document is the proof that you are provided with services. If they are of inadequate quality, it is easy to get your money back.
- Check the honesty of quotes. The slightest deviation from the actual prices - a sign of fraud. It doesn't matter whether you won or lost because of the wrong quotes. Deviations in any case mean that the broker is manipulating the prices. And obviously not to make you money.
If the broker is trustworthy and does not cheat, try to withdraw the money after the first earnings. The slightest unreasonable delays are a sign of fraud. In this case you need to cancel the transaction through the bank.